Saskia is available for private, semi-private classes and workshops both in Edmonton and elsewhere throughout the year. Please email for more information.
What others had to say about dance classes with Saskia:
- This class was fun. The instructor is sassy, cheeky and bold – she makes you want to be too.
- The individual moves were very well dissected and put back together again.
- The music for the classes was also addictive.
- Overall, this class was excellent.
- This was an excellent course. I am so surprised at how much we learned. Saskia broke down all the elements down into simple elements and gave individual help to students so by the end of the course we were able to dance a whole choreographed piece! Saskia made this course both fun and informative. We learned about the history of belly dance and its development over time. Saskia made the class laugh countless times and it was a joy to come to class. This is a great way to get exercise and have fun.
- Thank you so much for such a wonderful fun filled class! This has been a great break in the workweek. You are such a great teacher.
- Rocking class. Good pacing and balance between reviewing and learning new stuff. You are also able to work with all the different levels of dancers in the class- you correct nicely and incorporate more difficult moves for those of us who want a bit of a challenge.
- I Love Saskia! She shimmies like no tomorrow.